Creddy Online

It is currently 24 Aug 2019, 00:43

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2019, 19:55 
Site Administrator

Hello everyone and welcome to a new Update Notes topic, I'm warning you from the start: This is not your usual update topic.

As you may know, the server has just completed it's 7 years! That's a long time for a PServer, right? :beer:
So even though we fixed everything and stuff, the lag was coming back sometimes, even with small amount of players, and that's because our huge DB, which is not a surpise, was 40GB.

Server was pretty dead when it was 125 Cap, and that's why we brought 130 Cap Update. Which didn't really fix much, because we were really shifting from what our players wanted...

PVP-Z was always a crazy server: Crazy Rates, Crazy Gold, Crazy Items & Glows, Crazy Botting etc...
What we did?: Lower rates, disable botting, bring PC limit and shit...

Some of you guys may get mad with us for doing something like this, but we thought, why should we not try? Server is already dead and 135 or 140 Cap update etc will not fix it.
So... PVP-Z is now PVP-CTRL-Z, simply because we undo'd (CTRL-Z) everything!

Server Cap back to 110.
Max Skills back to 110.
Max Degree is back to 11D.
Botting is back.
PC Limit is removed.

Removed all skills, items, gold from the server. Only Chars & Guilds remain.

We'd want to give a compensation for all the current items people have, but that's just gonna get loooong and longer and we can't deal with everything, so made a simple compensation formula:
Loaded 1500 CP to everyone who had 14DG Sun Weapon. (1500CP for each 14d sun weapon you possess.)
Loaded 200 CP to everyone who had a Premium. (200CP for each Premium you possess.)

There are also a few new things:
- Now your item will fall to +10 if your item has Astral on it.
- Changed Blue limits of Avatar Dresses, Hats and Attachments, 8 blues, 4 blues and 2 blues respectively.
- Changed Item Blue Limit to 12.
- Infinity War ranking will now auto-reset every 2 weeks.
- Default Inventory has 2 pages now.
- Fixed Quick skill casting bug with Emojis.
- Bring premium icon back, also some other oldschool stuff.
- Increased Trade Rate.

Sincerely, Volkoff.

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2019, 21:10 

you don't get it do you?
no one is coming back to the server.. and the bunch of old players that were still enjoying the game as crooked as it was, you just pushed them away by wiping the server like that.

the little CP compensation that you gave away wont help with anything to the people who kept donating to upgrade their items, even tho I see the logic behind it, I don't expect the rest to be very pleased, at lease you should've let them keep their gold or gave more CP for every D14 item.

I hope that you didn't just witness the shutting down of this server, and I hope i'm wrong and the server would be keep going.

I've been a regular player since 2012, and honestly, I've never been more disappointed with the game.

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2019, 01:30 

[quote="manemo1"]you don't get it do you?
no one is coming back to the server.. and the bunch of old players that were still enjoying the game as crooked as it was, you just pushed them away by wiping the server like that.

the little CP compensation that you gave away wont help with anything to the people who kept donating to upgrade their items, even tho I see the logic behind it, I don't expect the rest to be very pleased, at lease you should've let them keep their gold or gave more CP for every D14 item.

I hope that you didn't just witness the shutting down of this server, and I hope i'm wrong and the server would be keep going.

I've been a regular player since 2012, and honestly, I've never been more disappointed with the game.[/quote]
I do understand the logic behind his actions but, live you've said, most of the players who still give a damn about the server will lose their shit over losing their hardly-earned items. It's not just their money being thrown into the trash can but their time and effort they put onto the game will be meaningless.

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2019, 01:32 

[quote="_Th3_follo_"][quote="manemo1"]you don't get it do you?

I've been a regular player since 2012, and honestly, I've never been more disappointed with the game.[/quote]
I do understand the logic behind his actions but, live you've said, most of the players who still give a damn about the server will lose their shit over losing their hardly-earned items. It's not just their money being thrown into the trash can but their time and effort they put onto the game will be meaningless.[/quote]

It's a lose lose situation since volkoff also spent time and money out of his pocket to keep the server alive.

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2019, 04:40 

And you're wondering why are ppl leaving
I don't understand how could you make such a big format/update without voting or at least telling people before
I left the game before when you did the same thing and you forced all to start over
I was finally back, played like 6 months of total hard work and waste of time now youre simply CTRL Z you aren't a God here and you should believe it just the few of us who stayed and supported you can't treat us like you the only choice I know you ignore threatening about leaving I am just saying my opinion before I leave
I told you in update idea section before that the server is going down only one way to bring it back up is with advertising you're just so lazy to believe it
I am now 100% sure the server is going to be deleted in the next couple of months as you already punished the remaining players for supporting you
if you really want my advice again you need social media activity to survive you don't have to do it yourself pay ppl to do it for you it's like the best investment atm

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2019, 04:49 

Dear game master
i know evrey one in server
But you already saying to us go leave by indrection way
You take itesm for evry one person about 20k cp
And gift us 1.5k and no thing more just 1.5!!!
We spent our money by regular way from the seller
And we wasted our time From 2012.
If you want to keep playrs in this server
you should push us to front not back us to behind dude.
Back 14dg again and back our items or give us our cp we spent it at the game to buy items dg11 and make our charchters.
I hope you got me
With my best wishes :headbang:

Last edited by Look_wizz on 04 Jun 2019, 04:56, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2019, 04:55 

And i hope Back 130 Cape
There is server 110 Cape
Why do other??
All of players Reborn 110 Cape have chracters in 130 Cape
If you want server keep going on
Back items and Server 130 Cape
Open the server and see what players want 11dg or 14dg
And you will see real chooise
Happy eid my dear :bye:

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2019, 05:00 
Site Administrator

Reborn has no bots, a chill server.
Z has bots back into it.
1500 CP is to get a EGY B weapon, not to rebuild your entire set, I know already.

You may like it or not, I respect it and I can't enforce you to play or quit, but guys im saying once for all: 14DG is gone, it's not coming back.

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2019, 06:16 

Make it blanket and Cover your ass with it dude :bye:
Bye bye Game Creddy
All Go Leave
They Scamming you
And wasting your time

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2019, 06:19 
Site Administrator

I'm gonna make it a stick instead and fuck your mama with that stick, how's that sound?
If you're leaving leave silently and fuck off.

Now go play on xXx DemonRoaDSro xXx and come back here crying in few months.
You retarded braindead piece of shit.