Creddy Online

It is currently 24 Feb 2019, 05:04

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: 19 Aug 2018, 16:47 
Site Administrator

Fladevia wrote:
Dear Volkoff
May i tell u that..Game is going to depend essentially on CP Donation,Gold Wont be Valuable,,,most of Players are not happy with Update due to Huge Cp needed for Upgrade...CP Events Deleted!
S-bot is Limited to HWD! U voted before for Disabling S-bot?! and most answer was (No)
Most Of (Z) Players depend on S-bot for collecting Gold to buy immortal!
i know that S-bot had been making Server Lag,However there is another solution if you increased the Server capacity to 2000,it wont be problems of Lag and Traffic.
and what about immortal D14 with Gold or Dollars?
So Now ..U Deleted S-bot and CP Events!
Yesterday...40% of players were talking about leaving!
Thank you Volkoff <3

Im not bringing HWID limit to fix lag, as I said, now we can handle even if the server is full. My problem is people abusing goldbots to gain gold. It doesn't matter if some people are using goldbots to buy immortals, alot of people are selling gold with L.E.
I'm not disabling SBOT. PC limit doesn't mean s-bot is disabled... If you wanna see what a "disabled s-bot" is, I'd suggest you check Reborn.

If we see any problem about immortal being too expensive to buy, we can sell it with dollar or maybe lower the price. We will see.

The server always depended on CP donations, that's a fact, we're selling last tier items with CP. Nothing new.
Those CP events were not supposed for people to collect enough CP to buy items anyway. Giving away that much free CP was a stupid idea. We're not selling anything...
The hardware costs are huge, there are currently 970k characters (ALMOST A freaking million) in database. The database weighs 32gb, and that's only shard...

You can still get CP, it will only be a little harder. I thought of this. Those buffs will be needed by donators that can't win events, and you may exchange your dollars with CP from people.

People always "talk" about leaving... Well it's their choice, I know they will always come back after their 2-week server closes one day :kiss:

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2018, 16:58 
Site Administrator

Server online!

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2018, 17:18 

ok at least back trade and increase their rate make it like reborn server depend on traders??

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2018, 18:54 

Is there anything new in Reborn!

PostPosted: 20 Aug 2018, 01:43 

Fladevia wrote:
Okay i agree with u!
But on the other side the Price of immortal is 1B how with 3 chars to gain 3-5 immortal a day?!
But u answered for one point of my post?!
Volkoff Told Before we are going to Make Donators and non Donators Equal! How now and Game will be essentially depend on Cp ,Even Cp events Deleted?

Now it’s equal with creddy dollars.

PostPosted: 21 Aug 2018, 03:13 

[GM] Volkoff wrote:
Fladevia wrote:
Dear Volkoff
May i tell u that..Game is going to depend essentially on CP Donation,Gold Wont be Valuable,,,most of Players are not happy with Update due to Huge Cp needed for Upgrade...CP Events Deleted!
S-bot is Limited to HWD! U voted before for Disabling S-bot?! and most answer was (No)
Most Of (Z) Players depend on S-bot for collecting Gold to buy immortal!
i know that S-bot had been making Server Lag,However there is another solution if you increased the Server capacity to 2000,it wont be problems of Lag and Traffic.
and what about immortal D14 with Gold or Dollars?
So Now ..U Deleted S-bot and CP Events!
Yesterday...40% of players were talking about leaving!
Thank you Volkoff <3

Im not bringing HWID limit to fix lag, as I said, now we can handle even if the server is full. My problem is people abusing goldbots to gain gold. It doesn't matter if some people are using goldbots to buy immortals, alot of people are selling gold with L.E.
I'm not disabling SBOT. PC limit doesn't mean s-bot is disabled... If you wanna see what a "disabled s-bot" is, I'd suggest you check Reborn.

If we see any problem about immortal being too expensive to buy, we can sell it with dollar or maybe lower the price. We will see.

The server always depended on CP donations, that's a fact, we're selling last tier items with CP. Nothing new.
Those CP events were not supposed for people to collect enough CP to buy items anyway. Giving away that much free CP was a stupid idea. We're not selling anything...
The hardware costs are huge, there are currently 970k characters (ALMOST A freaking million) in database. The database weighs 32gb, and that's only shard...

You can still get CP, it will only be a little harder. I thought of this. Those buffs will be needed by donators that can't win events, and you may exchange your dollars with CP from people.

People always "talk" about leaving... Well it's their choice, I know they will always come back after their 2-week server closes one day :kiss:

Excellent work bro , that is it and finally i am really happy > coming back soon .
Have Fun

PostPosted: 21 Aug 2018, 03:51 

Hello Volkoff..first at all fix those wings i have 100 dollars when i buy it it says to me u dont have enough token and i have more than 100 dollars........... there is some players didnt want to upg their items from dg13---> dg14 bec of immortal =1bil why i should upgrade it if i can finish plusing on dg 13 1immortal=500m then upg to dg14 i will tell u why bec vip gives 15% luck inc and wings gives 5% and volky lucky charm give 10% lets calculat it 15+5+15= 35% luck inc its more better than dg13 update gives only 15% so if my item fail of course i can make it +25 no adv easly with immortal =500m i can save more gold using dg13 immortal.......... i wanna ask u for something pls if i want to upg my items from dg13-->14 and adv+12 it will takes more than 25-30k cp well i have an opinion for u, u should make a scroll 1$-->1cp and 1cp--->1dollar lets count it in dg13 update 1 maze give 50cp--->200 cp and now ur events give from 1$--->50$ only its lower than before if u make those scrolls of course we cant collect 30k cp to upg those and their advances........ u forgot to add new avatar's accessory.........pls make reset of inifinty war honor every month bec we are not machines play 24/7 we have college and schools we leave game for some months and back again think for it pls........ inc the pc limit u make only 3, make it up to 16 chars and immortal =250mil like i said in the top of the topic if we say we collect 25bil in a day =100imm its gonna be fair for plusing items ...... last thing inc the rate of trades we want make trades like reborn make it give 3b like reborn server

Thank You

PostPosted: 21 Aug 2018, 05:27 

[quote="ColdPlay"]Hello Volkoff..first at all fix those wings i have 100 dollars when i buy it it says to me u dont have enough token and i have more than 100 dollars........... there is some players didnt want to upg their items from dg13---> dg14 bec of immortal =1bil why i should upgrade it if i can finish plusing on dg 13 1immortal=500m then upg to dg14 i will tell u why bec vip gives 15% luck inc and wings gives 5% and volky lucky charm give 10% lets calculat it 15+5+15= 35% luck inc its more better than dg13 update gives only 15% so if my item fail of course i can make it +25 no adv easly with immortal =500m i can save more gold using dg13 immortal.......... i wanna ask u for something pls if i want to upg my items from dg13-->14 and adv+12 it will takes more than 25-30k cp well i have an opinion for u, u should make a scroll 1$-->1cp and 1cp--->1dollar lets count it in dg13 update 1 maze give 50cp--->200 cp and now ur events give from 1$--->50$ only its lower than before if u make those scrolls of course we cant collect 30k cp to upg those and their advances........ u forgot to add new avatar's accessory.........pls make reset of inifinty war honor every month bec we are not machines play 24/7 we have college and schools we leave game for some months and back again think for it pls........ inc the pc limit u make only 3, make it up to 16 chars and immortal =250mil like i said in the top of the topic if we say we collect 25bil in a day =100imm its gonna be fair for plusing items ...... last thing inc the rate of trades we want make trades like reborn make it give 3b like reborn server

Thank You[/quote]
35% lucky with 4x lucky powder means 140% lucky that's mean +255 hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
your calculations are fcking freak but true :bitchsmile: :bitchsmile:

PostPosted: 21 Aug 2018, 05:30 

[quote="ColdPlay"]Hello Volkoff..first at all fix those wings i have 100 dollars when i buy it it says to me u dont have enough token and i have more than 100 dollars........... there is some players didnt want to upg their items from dg13---> dg14 bec of immortal =1bil why i should upgrade it if i can finish plusing on dg 13 1immortal=500m then upg to dg14 i will tell u why bec vip gives 15% luck inc and wings gives 5% and volky lucky charm give 10% lets calculat it 15+5+15= 35% luck inc its more better than dg13 update gives only 15% so if my item fail of course i can make it +25 no adv easly with immortal =500m i can save more gold using dg13 immortal.......... i wanna ask u for something pls if i want to upg my items from dg13-->14 and adv+12 it will takes more than 25-30k cp well i have an opinion for u, u should make a scroll 1$-->1cp and 1cp--->1dollar lets count it in dg13 update 1 maze give 50cp--->200 cp and now ur events give from 1$--->50$ only its lower than before if u make those scrolls of course we cant collect 30k cp to upg those and their advances........ u forgot to add new avatar's accessory.........pls make reset of inifinty war honor every month bec we are not machines play 24/7 we have college and schools we leave game for some months and back again think for it pls........ inc the pc limit u make only 3, make it up to 16 chars and immortal =250mil like i said in the top of the topic if we say we collect 25bil in a day =100imm its gonna be fair for plusing items ...... last thing inc the rate of trades we want make trades like reborn make it give 3b like reborn server

Thank You[/quote]
35% lucky with 4x lucky powder means 140% lucky that's mean +255 hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
your calculations are fcking freak but true :bitchsmile: :bitchsmile:

PostPosted: 21 Aug 2018, 10:25 

You want cp you can always donate.
Will not make free cp scrolls again.

At the moment you don’t want upgrade it your choice but at the end you will do it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next