Creddy Online

It is currently 22 Sep 2018, 07:54

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 09 Oct 2017, 21:22 
Offline

Joined: 17 Sep 2017, 17:20
Posts: 1
Volkiii I'm leo,,,I want help us you but you no need that I think so, You alltime afk and so very problem in server from anythink

u can do 1.roolback All good but no roolback server fail I talking about CREDDY Z ONLY !! THANKS GOOD LUCKY VOLKOFFF


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 09 Oct 2017, 21:27 
Offline

Joined: 26 Sep 2017, 11:21
Posts: 16
we need compensation
Like players donator!!
We own, some items egy b weapons,
we get it from trade or attack and it take time and tired to get it!! and some players like me
ought to be fair between the players donator and Non donators!
we want what we got from items
you can search in account's if have, egy B weapon before BUG , give players non egyb items if have
i have item egy b and some items from 6 or 7 weeks
i'm not asking anything difficult
only the important items just want to be retrieved or given to us some compensation like players donator


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2017, 01:42 
Offline

Joined: 18 Jun 2013, 12:33
Posts: 53
Location: London
I'm support some of the guys in doing something new
and fun or some event's like facebook or share post in our groups such as the past or collecting something !
Any thing new to make us forget what we have lost and are working again .. :headbang:

_________________
Failure remains bitter
Unless you swallow it

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2017, 04:15 
Offline

Joined: 29 Sep 2017, 20:36
Posts: 8
Nice Volkoff isa w8 me at new server xD :D
but u should make lvl more easy at first ... ty sir <3
do not forget Creddy Z problem (gold bugg)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2017, 19:25 
Offline

Joined: 26 Jul 2017, 17:48
Posts: 52
theend wrote:
we need compensation
Like players donator!!
We own, some items egy b weapons,
we get it from trade or attack and it take time and tired to get it!! and some players like me
ought to be fair between the players donator and Non donators!
we want what we got from items
you can search in account's if have, egy B weapon before BUG , give players non egyb items if have
i have item egy b and some items from 6 or 7 weeks
i'm not asking anything difficult
only the important items just want to be retrieved or given to us some compensation like players donator


Do u think players who donated cp will get thier items back ?!!!
They will lose thier items too like u , we all will lose 3 months work so take it easy ,every thing done before u can do it again :) only players who paid money for cp they will get thier money back as cp only .
And yes all of that isn't our fault but this is the only solution we have to play a good game again :beer:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2017, 21:04 
Offline

Joined: 02 Oct 2013, 20:54
Posts: 400
Location: Behind You!
Mooo wrote:
theend wrote:
we need compensation
Like players donator!!
We own, some items egy b weapons,
we get it from trade or attack and it take time and tired to get it!! and some players like me
ought to be fair between the players donator and Non donators!
we want what we got from items
you can search in account's if have, egy B weapon before BUG , give players non egyb items if have
i have item egy b and some items from 6 or 7 weeks
i'm not asking anything difficult
only the important items just want to be retrieved or given to us some compensation like players donator


Do u think players who donated cp will get thier items back ?!!!
They will lose thier items too like u , we all will lose 3 months work so take it easy ,every thing done before u can do it again :) only players who paid money for cp they will get thier money back as cp only .
And yes all of that isn't our fault but this is the only solution we have to play a good game again :beer:

:beer:

_________________
Creddy Online Staff isnt responsible for scamming issues!
Creddy Online Staff will not give extra information about ban issues.Do not PM us to revert your ban.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2017, 23:14 
Offline

Joined: 26 Sep 2017, 11:21
Posts: 16
but we want any incentive from which we can start again!
and no no, can him players get items again from CP
you will respect only donator players! THIS YOU SEE IT A FAIR ?
we want to compensate even something like others OR open server from new and no give cp from any player


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2017, 11:20 
Offline

Joined: 02 Oct 2013, 20:54
Posts: 400
Location: Behind You!
theend wrote:
but we want any incentive from which we can start again!
and no no, can him players get items again from CP
you will respect only donator players! THIS YOU SEE IT A FAIR ?
we want to compensate even something like others OR open server from new and no give cp from any player

Yes its fair.
Its nobudys problem that you or another players bought items for le, or did items trade between server.

_________________
Creddy Online Staff isnt responsible for scamming issues!
Creddy Online Staff will not give extra information about ban issues.Do not PM us to revert your ban.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2017, 13:12 
Offline

Joined: 26 Sep 2017, 11:21
Posts: 16
I see that you do not have a relationship with this topic, we do not need to discuss with us
The decision to the owner of the server is not yours, my friend :)
G.L DROP ^^


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2017, 15:34 
Offline

Joined: 06 Oct 2017, 14:52
Posts: 12
GM pm me and Open my acc ID (vicovico000) Char name // >>>>>>VOLT<<<<<<


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group