Creddy Online

It is currently 20 Nov 2018, 08:30

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 01 Aug 2017, 20:16 

As alot of people wanted, there we have a new server with the old spirit of D11, with those egy B weps that makes crazy everyone. Well, as and old player (4 years here) I've made alots of friends and I share too much conversations with the players which have been here for long time as well, and the thing we care most is about the [GM]. Why is that? Let's be serious, the style of volkoff is not like others GM which loves to be at any south gate of town loading uniques as shit. But, we need you more with us dude. In the sense that we need more things to do, and less bugs into the game. Right now we have a chance to change the past and make this server a cool one, but there are things that should be completely repair, or remove from the game.

-Drunk event.

The intention is good with this one, but as you know, there are few bugs that makes it so boring and unfair for the entire comunity of payers. My suggestion, REMOVE. why? Because there are other ways to get the players in 1 room and let them compite for something.

-[PVP] The real reason why we are here

As solution, I suggest to add a way to get the people into the ''PVP ROOM'S'' which have been forgotten for us. It would be nice, getting in and compite for the best pvp, in order 1 on 1 or something. I think you would make a nice job here like the survival arena, but better. something like earning litle amounts of CP for winning pvp's during the week would be nice.

Example: __RIP__ pvp's won 50
DropWizz pvp's won 45
TEVEZ_TEVEZ pvp's won 35

Something like the Uniques ranking, would be cool adding a pvp ranking, and those who make the most during the week or month, get litle cp. 100 or something, and those who win in 1 week, should wait 1 week to earn more. why? because if you are a ROCK in pvp, you cannot let the others players earn the glory (CP). I talk about CP because we already have survival, and it gives some items,but would better if we choose those items. To reduce the probability of bugs and shits, you let the players choose the things they want, and fight in fair gameplay to get it. I think this would be a nice update into the game which can be added easy. Giving people new things to do, makes the game experience better and comfortable.

-Pet Filter

Well, as we all we wanted, sbot is now disabled. But, we still need a way to can get AFK while we are collecting stones and elixirs, so it would be nice if you add any pet filter for us, or increase the pet's inventory space.

-Range patch

What happened with this? it was useful and we want it back. Nothing else to say about.

-Weird Maze

For me this is cool, but I have not even found the way to win this. it might be nice learning how to. for me, this one is right.
If I have new ideas I surely add them here. Please, give a time for this and let me know your opinions below.

Best regards. :bye:

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2017, 07:39 

Very nice topic Javier
I would like to add that server doesn't have pvp any more exept survival arena and i think using zerk in arena gives wizzards the advantages so it is not fair for others too :)
I see that server is for wizzards only

But what do u mean by range patch ??? Idk this

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2017, 13:23 

Yes, I've Also think about the zerk. And about the range Patch, in the old creddy was a think called like that, which provide you use the auto-atack + keypresser in a determinated zone.

PostPosted: 30 Aug 2017, 10:53 

Just found these creddy "pvp" servers, they seem pretty nice actually as Im just playing a bit each day so decided to test this reborn one. Noticed pretty much wizzs only so yeah... hopefully it's gonna get patches as the reborn is still new.
Also I think it would be way better to switch honor buffs for pvp activities if the server is called "PVP" one.. like based on survival arena, ctf, battle arena if the server has it? With proper limits it's way better than brainless gradu farming with own chars which is probably biggest waste of time I can think of especially on a "pvp" server =D