Creddy Online

It is currently 20 Nov 2018, 08:29

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2017, 03:09 

1-traders the most thing that will bring gold to game , in the old creddy to fully buy the goods of trade (5-10m)
and the reward (samrkand-alex) is 1b , now the goods of trade take 200m and give only 500m? that gonna be so hard and not the old school one .
2-trace and it's important , since sbot does not make any thing now , trace will not be an obstacle for the game , the opposite it make it more harder , in the old one it was allowed , about pvp buff , already we give buffs in pvp and don't need a trace, or you can disable trace
around the pvp area only not in the whole samrkand and other cities , if not possible i suggest to remove that system.
3- bards- which are mostly needed in the d11 more than any other server- it was excist in the old creddy iknow i make troubles in pvp
but its ok to be disabled in samrkand but why also other towns? the way to forgotten world - wings (roc place ) and other places and cities.
4-immortal (which i know that will be decreased to 250m ) can panadora be the same ( its ok ,,, its just a suggetion)
think more about those point , because we started to play this game 5 years ago because of this system , but with alot of obstacle it could be hard and unbearable , as u can see some players agree with me that its not the old creddy which many things changed
hope you keep this in mind and remind players in a launcher notice so that they know every thing as well , because many of them (who wanted to back game) thought it's similar to d13 pvp*z not the 5years ago creddy.