Creddy Online

It is currently 19 Nov 2019, 09:56

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2019, 04:12 

Infinity event, please disabled this is boring event
its not funny and not fair
Some players have a busy work is not connected 24/7 in the game so that, they can not get good rank (20%dmg&&20str-int)
and some players with nova set they entering the event to knock back some players its not funny pls disabled it or make vote for us about this shit iam sure 90% in CTRL+Z agree with me :fire: :pray: :pray:

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2019, 23:06 

3RBGY wrote:
Infinity event, please disabled this is boring event
its not funny and not fair
Some players have a busy work is not connected 24/7 in the game so that, they can not get good rank (20%dmg&&20str-int)
and some players with nova set they entering the event to knock back some players its not funny pls disabled it or make vote for us about this shit iam sure 90% in CTRL+Z agree with me :fire: :pray: :pray:

i agree with u when u say close event infinity , and make new arena every thursday at 10:00 am be 10 minutes and make 5 winners
1-150cp
2-100
3-75
4-50
5-25
and be 1 time at week . and thanks , and can make dollars from CTF only , not from events , to make players enter CTF and it will be more fun ,, thx ^^

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2019, 09:20 

ahmedezzuwk wrote:
i agree with u when u say close event infinity , and make new arena every thursday at 10:00 am be 10 minutes and make 5 winners
1-150cp
2-100
3-75
4-50
5-25
and be 1 time at week . and thanks , and can make dollars from CTF only , not from events , to make players enter CTF and it will be more fun ,, thx ^^

You say you want an Event every Thursday... What about players that for example, I don't know, work at 10:00 A.M.?

Make 5 winners, and each of them winning CPs? Lol... Go donate mate. All you guys want is free stuff all the time. You have your armies of Bots getting Gold 24/7 for free (because the bot is a cracked one) and now you want CPs for free aswell... That idea is just absurd.

95% of the players of this Server do nothing but bringing its economy down with bots and stupid ideas since nobody but a handful of people support it with donations.

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2019, 10:05 

sorry , i was mean 10:00 pm ***
iam just donated , i have blade and shield and devil c all from donate :)
second . GM can change cp reward to other reward if he has good idea , and thx support for your words in game about me

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2019, 19:17 

we dont wanna more event just disbale this fking infinty event its not funny and not fair.
some ppl have no time to play all infinity event so they cant get infinty buff its not fair